1. Left-drag the block or the two ends of the incline to change their positions before the motion is started.
2. After start, you can press the button "Show F" to show the forces acting on the block. The velocity vector and the acceleration vector are shown again when the button "Show v,a" is pressed.
3. Right-drag to create a rectangle with dimensions shown. This rectangle is used for length measurements.
W: width; H: height; D: diagonal
4. The mass of the object is 1 kg. It rebounds elastically or stops at the lower end of the track.
5. The potential energy is zero at the ground level.
6. The static coefficient of friction and the kinetic coefficient of friction of all surfaces are assumed to be the same.